what We Do
Our work is defined by a tireless commitment to our clients. It is rooted in intellectual rigor, attention to detail, confidentiality, accountability, and a relentless focus on execution and results.
- Corporate and Financial Communications
- Transaction Related Communications
- Investor Relations
- Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Litigation and Regulatory Support
- Crisis Communication
- Perry Street helps clients develop and execute communications plans that ‘bridge the gap’ between business performance and how that performance is valued by key stakeholders. This helps ensure recognition of — and appreciation for — an enterprise’s true value in the marketplace.
- Effective communications counsel and execution are absolutely essential to building and retaining constituent support across a range of corporate special situations – mergers, IPOs, spin-offs, bankruptcies, and related transactions. Perry Street works with clients to clearly and compellingly define and articulate how these milestone transactions advance strategic business priorities and generate value.
- A successful investor relations program requires a level of clarity, precision, and regulatory compliance distinct from other forms of corporate communication. We work with management to articulate a range of vital data and messages, from a company’s intrinsic value and prospects for growth to its underlying investment rationale. The Firm also has extensive experience counseling clients through sensitive financial disclosure challenges and earnings surprises.
- Amid intense competition for capital and talent, alternative asset managers must transmit their unique value proposition in a clear, concise, and compelling way. In doing so, Perry Street brings acute sensitivity to regulatory and compliance mandates, strong media relationships, and a deep understanding of the sector.
- Perry Street works quickly and strategically to assist clients in the course of complicated legal and regulatory matters that pose direct business threats. Management of communications – from messaging, outreach plans, and responsive shifts in strategy based on ‘real-time’ developments – is vital as a company’s reputation and relationships with key constituents are uniquely vulnerable during high-profile litigation and regulatory scrutiny.
- There’s nothing harder to impart than bad news and no tougher time to do it than in a crisis. Judgment, speed, and experience are at a premium. Perry Street’s crisis communications capabilities can help minimize the damage of unwelcome news, handle the pressure and urgency of scrutiny, and protect and restore our clients’ reputations when it matters most.